Friday 28 September 2012

MY LOVE

As the moon lights up the sky, I shall think of u, & try not to cry,
I will flow upon the echoes of darkness as my thoughts drift over to u,
I will remember sweet kisses from the wind, as they touched my lips in spring
will recall all the love words that were spoken between u & me
I will feel ur heartbeat even though u sit thousands of miles from me,
I will feel ur breadth upon my skin, as I feel the genlte pressure of ur hand, even though it is only the wind.
I will feel ur lips on mine, though briefly I close my eyes,
n see u standing before me, & I whisper darling remember me please,
As no moment will pass within my life, that I don't thnk of u,
& this love I hold always for u inside.



1 അഭിപ്രായ(ങ്ങള്‍):

  1. ...♥♥♥ അഴലിന്റെ ആഴങ്ങളില്‍ അവള്‍ മാഞ്ഞുപോയ്
    നോവിന്റെ തീരങ്ങളില്‍ ഞാന്‍ മാത്രമായ് ...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...